Whether you follow the grain-free lifestyle or not, these cookies are a must-make! Simply stir together 7 whole food ingredients to create these crisp, lightly sweetened, nutrient dense treats. Try them dunked in coffee for a delicious, yet healthy, breakfast treat!
1 1/2 cups almond flour
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup tahini
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 – 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchments paper.
- Pour sesame seeds into a shallow dish or plate.
- In a bowl, mix tahini, honey and vanilla until smooth and fully blended together.
- Add almond flour, baking soda and salt and stir until incorporated.
- Using a tablespoon sized cookie scoop or spoon, scoop the dough into balls. Rolls the balls in the sesame seeds until coated.
- Place on parchment paper and using the bottom of a glass, flatten the cookies.
- Leave about 2 inches between each cookie as they will spread.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until gold brown. Watch the cookies so they do not burn.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 5-7 days.
These cookies freeze well and taste great right out of the freezer too!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes